( Terms of payment )
To make a purchase, you must carefully follow the online procedure. Roberto Festa reserves the right to refuse or cancel an order in case of doubts as to the authenticity of the order - incomplete or inconsistent personal data, payment defaults already manifested in previous purchases, doubtful authenticity of the credit card - or in case of unavailability of the products. The communication of refusal or cancellation of the order (by e-mail or telephone) may not be timely and may also occur following subsequent contact by the customer.
The prices indicated on the website are inclusive of taxes and VAT.
All transactions are processed securely, guaranteeing our customers maximum security of their data.
Roberto Festa currently accepts the following payment methods:
HOW DO I MAKE A PURCHASE?
Select the shipping country from the menu at the bottom right of the Homepage.
Click on the desired product to access the relevant product page and view in detail all the information regarding the product itself. Select your size and click on "Add to Cart".
To proceed with your purchase immediately, click on ""Shop Now"". To modify the content of your shopping bag, click on "View and Edit Cart".
You can then proceed to the checkout by filling in all the address fields, as well as the desired payment method.
To find out what payment methods are available, go to the Price and Payment Method section.
Finally, check your order summary and click ""Place Order”.
Paying by card
You can choose to pay for your order by credit card or debit card. The accepted credit cards are: VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, MAESTRO.
only for Italy
We also accept payment by POSTEPAY and all rechargeable cards operating within the VISA ELECTRON circuit.
Have you already heard of PSD2 Security?
Security is extremely important to us, so we would like to confirm that your information will always be encrypted and secure.
We also remind you that credit and debit card payments are subject to validation and authorisation by both us and your credit institution.
When you place an order using a card payment, your bank may ask you to confirm your identity using 3D Secure authentication.
3D Secure authentication reduces the number of fraudulent online activities including identity theft and unauthorised use of cards. It protects cardholder data and reduces fraud attempts.
There are many ways to authenticate online payments and you may be asked to confirm your identity via SMS, email or TouchID.
We recommend contacting your bank to ensure they have your correct contact details in case you are asked to use SMS or email for 3D Secure authentication.
Guide to the new payment methods
1. Complete your order - After adding your products to the shopping cart, enter your shipping and billing information and select payment (credit card);
2. Receive notification from your bank - Once you have confirmed your payment, you will receive a notification to authenticate yourself with the new PSD2 mode;
3. Authorise the payment - Each bank will have its own authentication method such as a temporary code, SMS, PIN or simply by using your fingerprint on your the online banking app;
4. Confirmation of your order - once you have authenticated and approved your payment, you will receive a confirmation email.
Paying with PayPal
Paypal is a completely secure online payment method that allows you to pay for your order by accessing your account directly.
Your account and credit card details linked to your account are handled directly by PayPal, which will notify you by email after the payment has been made.
Google Pay is a quick and easy way to pay on online websites, in app and in store using the cards saved in your Google account. Google Pay protects your and your cards' data during payment.
Apple Pay is the payment method that allows you to make online payments using your Apple devices
(available only in the Netherlands) iDEAL is an online payment method that enables customers to pay online through their own bank. Payments are made via bank app or online banking environment.
Shop Pay is the payment method that allows you to make online payments using Shopify.
It is a quick check-out payment method that allows customers to save their email address, credit card, as well as shipping and billing information. This allows customers to save time at check-out.
Why was my payment refused?
Payment may fail due to the following reasons:
Payment by credit card
- Check the credit or debit card details and verify that the billing address matches the one associated with the card.
- Your card has reached its limit for payments over the Internet. Check that the limit imposed on your credit or debit card does not prevent the payment due from being charged
- The transaction page has expired.
- Check your Paypal account and verify that the registered payment cards are up to date or that the account balance is sufficient
- Make sure your Paypal account is verified.
- The transaction page has expired.
In these cases, please contact Paypal for more detailed informations about your Paypal account.